Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm thinking of getting my nipples pierced-- looking for experiences...?

Okay, so I am a female thinking about getting my nipples pierced. They%26#039;ll be my eighth and nineth piercings, so I%26#039;m well versed on the aftercare, myths, truths and choosing a piercer parts of the deal-- I%26#039;m just looking for some people to share their experiences with me, good and bad. Also, if you are in Arizona, a good experienced nipple piercer reference would be great :) Thanks in advance!
I%26#039;m thinking of getting my nipples pierced-- looking for experiences...?
I know someone that got their%26#039;s pierced and they said they only thing that hurt was the clamp not the actually piercing. So it may not be to bad, but different people do have different tolerance to pain. Im more of a tattoo person. I have a full back piece. It took 5 hours.
I%26#039;m thinking of getting my nipples pierced-- looking for experiences...?
I had them pierced and took them out about 4 years ago. I have had my belly button, cartilage, nose, ears, tongue, and eyebrow pierced before. But I would have to day that the nipples were the least painful. However, I was a cocktail waitress and people kept bumping into them the first night and I bled through a tank top, a t-shirt, and my bra. So do not do anything that might get them bumped into for a couple days. I liked mine, but most of my piercings do not fit in with my current lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment