Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I want to pirce my bottum lip/ the top of my ear how would i g about it?

I just need to know if there is a specific spot for the top of my ear (I heard that if you mess up there it messes up your nerves)


and I know the rest I pierced my left ear 2wice and right ear once and my lip I need advice since I had it pierced semi-professionaly (it was mexico and the used earings to pierce it) so I basicly just need advice on what I should use like if I got pierced with earings that are for pierceing your ears can I use those or what so thanks for your help
I want to pirce my bottum lip/ the top of my ear how would i g about it?
this is a stupid question! Who would want to pierce their lip?! Its seriously gross and it looks revolting, so I strongly suggest you dont do it at all!
I want to pirce my bottum lip/ the top of my ear how would i g about it?
Ive pierced my lip several times by myself, and not once has it been infected. You need to get a gaging needle, preferably 16 gage. Pierce it, and wash it w/ Dial antibacterial soap once a day. It%26#039;ll be perfect. =]
Reply:I%26#039;ve pierced my own lip just get a regular sewing needle and pick a spot, but watch out for two veins that you have in your lip, you should be able to see them. and just poke it through. An earring will work for a few days but then you would want a ring probably a 16 gauge before it starts healing, then after the swelling goes down you can switch it to a stud if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment