Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Super hideous toenails??

I%26#039;ve had then since i was 10. im 13 now. ive broken one of my toes about 4 times, since im really clumsy, and because of that i had an ingrown toenail which means i got half of it cut off. TWICE. its all red, short, stubby, and thick, and i cant wear flipflops which makes them uglier because of sweat.


ive tried painting them, and i AM NOT WEARING FAKE ONES! im too embarresed to go to a salon and get a pedicure.





please help? im a girl!
Super hideous toenails??
salons see that all the time, most people dont have very nice looking feet so they know how to deal with it





go and have a pedicure and have gorgeous toes
Super hideous toenails??
There is always some one who is going to see all the other beautiful things that u are! You must be a perfect person ,...





I suggest that you try a little Asian pedicurist,... they have seen it all and then u can start getting back on track!!





Good Luck :-)))
Reply:So it sounds like only ONE of your toenails looks bad? Well, you don%26#039;t have many options if it%26#039;s permanently damaged, and if you don%26#039;t want to use those glue-on nails (which actually look REALLY nice), you can opt to put nail acrylic on just that one toenail. Salons will put the acrylic on for you, but if you%26#039;re too embarassed to go to one, you can do it yourself. All you need is the liquid, the powder, and a brush. Oh, and a nail file to smooth it all out when you%26#039;re done. You can buy nail acrylic at your local drug store.

1 comment:

  1. Good information.

    I came across many queries in several forums where people have been asking for advice on the best glue that can be used on nails and that is not only strong but also safe on nails. This was the same question I had sometime back when I used to apply nail gel myself. Initially the glue I got would never hold on the way it used to when done in the salon. I then came across the nail glue being sold on gel-nails which lasts very long and is pretty easy to apply. It provides a strong bonding for my nails and also does a great job in repairing the nail tips.

    Most important of all is that this is strong glue I was actually looking out for and this is used by nail salons and nail artists for professional applications. It is available at a cheap price at gel-nails and I remember seeing it at a discount of 74% which is great. Maybe this can help if you also face problems relating to poor glue quality as I did earlier.

    ReplyDelete