Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tattoo ideas?

I%26#039;m 16, and although I am a bit young, I am looking into getting a tattoo. I probably won%26#039;t get it until I am older, like 18.


I want it on the inside of my wrist.


I was thinking of getting an ambirgram on both of my wrists, one where it says live one way and life the other way.


that way when I put my wrists by eachother they said live life to me, but when my arms were down and by eachother it would say live life to other people...


but it seems like.. a lot? I dunno.


I don%26#039;t need you to tell me I%26#039;m young, or that it%26#039;s permanent. I%26#039;m not ignorant, I understand. I am purely looking for ideas. :]


thank you.
Tattoo ideas?
Only advise I can give you, don%26#039;t get a tattoo just to be getting a tattoo. Get a tattoo that means something to you. If it don%26#039;t have a certain meaning, down the road you will regret it.
Tattoo ideas?
Ok for one please don%26#039;t think that I am discouraging you from getting a tat. Your first tat is a big step not to mention if you don%26#039;t like it for some reason (too painful, the artist screwed up, etc.) Your wrists aren%26#039;t that great of an idea because a wrist tat isn%26#039;t easy to hide (for professional reasons). A lot of employers won%26#039;t hire people with visible tattoos and some have even let people go if they get a tattoo that is visible. My advice to you is get your ink somewhere that isn%26#039;t always in the eye of the public. I have 4 and they all stay tucked away when I am at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment